The Stupidity of Powerpoint in Education in cambodia

I'm back from Cambodia! It's my first week back and I couldn't update my blog. OK, so I'm teaching Services Marketing, Marketing Research, and Marketing for Nanotechnology this semester. The Nano class is part of an NSF grant that I received.

Given all the technological problems in my Cambodian classroom, I stopped using powerpoint in Cambodia. Well, after 4 months of this, I forgot about powerpoint! So, I walked into my NIU class and started lecturing. What a pleasure! Why do professors need to employ a business-tool that was never created for education in their classrooms? How boring to sit and listen to screen captures! Or, did students rely on powerpoint to outsource note-taking? How many professor hide behind their desks and fill their slides with text?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long list of good forums for seo

high PR forum list for seo, must put link on them

Some best websites for seo boost