- CEO really encourages students to avoid drinking, gambling,
smoking both on and off the property of the CEO facility and especially when out in any public areas.
- Assist students to build relationships with US students through
correspondence and expose the students to higher technology education.
- Help students in the district learn English and computer skills.
- Practice self-discipline in school attendance and in study habits.
- Teach youths to understand good advice, and to stay out of
- Build new libraries for general public education.
- Furnish teachers and students with school supplies, computers
and textbooks used to study English and learn computer skills.
- Provide meals before school, personal hygiene supplies, and
basic medicine to students.
- Offer humanitarian assistance to elderly, handicapped, widows,
orphans, and malnourished infants.
- Help people who face difficult situations who lack food or health
- Explain to parents the importance of improved hygiene in the
family and advise them how to take care of their health.