What They Said About Cambodia e-Visa?

Since the Cambodia e-Visa system involved in infringement, Cambodia e-Visa Blog received many negative comments regarding the current system. Among them complained not able to make payment, do not receive e-Visa after payment made or received e-Visa with wrong details.

See what are they complaining about the current Cambodia e-Visa system below.

I am a travel agent staff. I applied the Cambodia E-VISA for my clients on line. First time, I filled up the application for 5 people and wait for payment. But the Web didn’t work. So, I proceed open another new Web to apply an other 5-people. (I have 20 VISAs need to apply) After i finished and checked the info, It showed correct, so I payed. But when I check the aprroved VISA’s details, I find that the approved visa’s details are confused with that i filled up on the first time. That is say. the approved VISA’s details are all wrong(include the photo,name, passport No.etc). and i payed.

Hello! Me and my friends are visiting Cambodia next week! I got my e-visa few weeks ago, but my friends did´nt! Someone is charged my credit card already (I applied all visas)! What I have to do to get visas or get money back???

I am in Ningbo,China. I want to apply Cambodia E visa, but can not login your

Besides, the news on Cambodia e-Visa system infringement can also be found in Wikitravel under Cambodia Visa section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long list of good forums for seo

high PR forum list for seo, must put link on them

Some best websites for seo boost